Are you an IOS users? If yes, then you no longer need to take screenshots of your tweets to share them on Instagram, and you can do so directly. This article will show you how to share tweets on your Instagram story without taking screenshots.
Twitter is one of the most popular social networks where various content is shared daily. Not surprisingly, some users like to share content posted on Twitter on their other social media. One of the best places to repost attractive tweets is Instagram. You must have seen different pages that do this.
One way to do this is to take a screenshot of the tweet and share it, but this method is time consuming and a bit tedious. Fortunately, this is no longer necessary for iPhone and iPad owners. In this article, we will show you how to share tweets on Instagram without taking a screenshot.
How to share tweets in Instagram story without the need for screenshots
Now with the iOS version of Twitter, you can share tweets on your Instagram story. To do this, just click on the Share Tweet option. Before anything else, make sure that the latest version of Twitter and Instagram is installed on your device.
Once you get the latest Twitter version for your iPhone, follow the steps below to share a tweet on your Instagram story.
- Tap the share icon next to the tweet.
- Select the Instagram story from the Share Tweet section.
- Tap Open so that Twitter can open Instagram (this option only appears the first time you share a tweet on Instagram).
- At this point, a new Instagram story page will be created on the device. Here you can access various options for editing your story, including resizing tools and screenshots.
- Finally, tap Your Story at the bottom of the page to add a screenshot of the tweet to your Instagram story.
- If you wish, you can share the message with your friends on Instagram by tapping Send to in the lower right corner.
The above works well for text tweets. But if you want to share a tweet with video content, the results are not so good. For now, if you share a tweet containing a video, only a still image is displayed; As a result. keep this in mind.
Sharing tweets on Instagram has never been so easy. Previously, you had to manually take screenshots, crop the image, and then post it on Instagram. This process has now been simplified, although it is currently limited to iOS users. May be this feature will come to android phone too.
We hope this article could be useful for you. If you have any question regarding this title or any other topics just leave a comment down below.