In order to have children and support the youth, the Housing Bank announced the payment terms and facilities for Gharz al-Hasna childbearing. Stay tuned for more details Fertility loan terms Let’s get acquainted.
According to the new announcement of the Housing Bank, those whose children were born after 1/1/1400 are eligible to receive child loans. These people must register in the system to receive a loan up to the age of 2 for their children.
Fertility loan terms
The loan methods are as follows:
- The head of the household must register his / her application in the Gharz al-Hasna facility system for childbearing.
- Before determining the branch, applicants can edit their information in the system using the “Edit previous registration” option.
- If the applicant wants to change his bank, this must be done before appointing a branch.
- Once the branch has been identified by the applicant, it will receive a text message from the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran regarding the registration priority and the amount of the quota. The applicant must go to the relevant branch within 12 working days, holding the relevant documents, and file a case. (Required documents include original and copy of all pages of father and child identity card, original and copy of father’s national card, 10-digit postal code and full address of residence, 10-digit tracking code received from the system after registration.)
- Acceptance of the applicant is done by the bank after determining the branch and referring the applicant to the designated branch. The applicant then has 45 days to complete their paperwork and provide the bank-accepted guarantee.
The ceiling of the announced individual facilities is:
- Birth of the first child, 20 million Tomans with a 36-month repayment period
- Birth of the second child, 40 million Tomans with a repayment period of 48 months
- Birth of the third child, 60 million Tomans with a repayment period of 60 months
- Birth of the fourth child, 80 million Tomans with a repayment period of 72 months
- Birth of the fifth child and above, 100 million Tomans with a repayment period of 84 months
Gharz al-Hasna facilities for childbearing are granted with a 4% fee.
The terms of payment of the facility are as follows:
- The maturity of the first installment is 6 months after the conclusion of the contract, due to the expiration of the 6-month loan of the Qarz al-Hasna childbearing facility.
- At the time of filing, the original identity card of the child and his father is required.
- Every father has the right to receive childbearing facilities only once for each child born.
- If another child of this father is born during the repayment of the installment, this father can also receive the mentioned facilities for his next child according to the existing conditions.
- If a father has twin or multiple children, he can receive child-rearing facilities for each of them separately once.
What do you think about the terms of the child loan? Please share your comments with Tekratoo in the comments section.